Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday (Posting on Tuesday)

Late to the game, Posting on Tuesday =) 
Thank you to Diary of a Stay at Home Mom for hosting. 

The Weather:::
Thankfully not too hot today, we have had our share off days of 100+


On my reading pile:::
I just recently finished Beyond Amen by Max Lucado -so good!!
Daddy's little Girl- Mary Higgins Clark (One of my fav. author)
Battlefield of the Mind By Joyce Meyer (reading this with my bible study group)

On my tv:::
American Ninja Warrior
Fox News (my husband)
America's Got Talent


On the menu for this week:::
Don't have one yet.. been low on food and making whatever we can make.. trying to be creative with what I have for right now. 

On my to do list:::
Quiet time with Jesus, my bible study, journaling, prayer time
Study, Study, and more Study... Taking my National Boards for Xray next Monday 
Getting my license back after a few years out of the field.
Decluttering the house is always on the list.


What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
I have enjoyed making new types of granny squares and learning how to join as I go.
I am also making a big corner to corner crocheted blanket for my son. His first crocheted one from me. I have made him them fleece ones but not a crocheted one. About time, I know. 

Looking around the house::
My husband is watching the news (Presidental Race)
My youngest son just made him some eggs, then playing with his legos
My oldest son is on his video game
I am going to study again after I finish this

From the camera:::
I have been working hard to memorize more scripture lately on a daily basis. I want to know the Word in my heart. I am memorizing Psalm 91 right now, the whole chapter. I write them on card stock like this so I can easily carry them with me, and it has helped me. 


On my prayer list:::
Our country for sure, our servicemen civilian or military. 
My big test this coming Monday
Youth from my church that are having family problems

No comments: