Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Attitude of Gratitude 255-280


255. I am so thankful for laughter!! I laughed out loud a lot and probably have embarrassed a family member and my husband at one time.. but that is okay!
256. I am thankful that we were able to get our heater fixed, being cold is no fun.
257. I am thankful for pain relief finally from my work injury.
258. I am thankful that I had more contact with my little brother more then the past 3 years.
259. I am thankful that my husband plays so much with our neighborhood boys all the time. They have a blast playing football and basketball along with our sons.
260. I am thankful for curly hair, I thought I would never say that.
261. I am thankful that my husband and I laugh all the time!
(Check out AJ's cheeks here.)
262. I am thankful that my husband and I celebrated 7 years of marriage. It seriously does get better as the years go by.
263. I am thankful for life, and that my husband and I get to "Continue" to grow old together.
264. I am so thankful that Gabe has been able to help my mil with her house and land and have made good progress!
265. I am so thankful for good insurance!
266. I am so thankful for my son's teachers that challenge them everyday.
267. I am so thankful for new friendships, especially one from work.
268. I am so thankful that I feel so free to worship in my church, hands raise and dancing around if I feel like it.
269. I am thankful that our church has flags to worship with. I love seeing my boys using the flags, as long as they don't use them as swords.
270. I am thankful that we were able to finally get a "new" van!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
271. I am thankful to the all the special people involved with this purchase.
272. I am so thankful for the wonderful mechanics that we bought it from that we can trust!
273. I am thankful that we have worked harder at keeping our house more clean and organized. It still needs some work, but much better then before.
274. I am thankful for new family pictures at Christmas time.
275. I am so thankful that my oldest brother has chosen life, and is living again and doing well.
276. I am thankful for a new upcoming arrival of my new nephew Luke Andrew, due in May 2013.
277. I am thankful for a new street light on our street. We are so thankful that my friend, Ruthie made it a point to get 35 signatures and ask for it. Many thought it would never happen, and it did!
278. I am thankful that my boys have such good friends on our block that they play with daily.
279. We are so thankful for the use of our good friends car for the past almost 2 years till we were able to get our van. We will continue to pay it forward.
280. We are thankful for a wonderful visit from Dad and Claudia last week.


No comments: