Monday, December 3, 2012

Happy Homemaker Monday

                                   

Happy Homemaker Monday 

Hosted by Sandra at http://familycorner.blogspot.com/

The Weather:::

TodayDec 3

Partly Cloudy
80°F
45°F
Partly Cloudy







Right now I am: 
Winding down from working this evening and should be in bed already. 

Thinking:
I still struggle daily being a better mom and wife. I will continue to pray to be a better one and be sensitive enough to her God's heart on this. I need to pray more often to be less selfish and more selfless.

On my reading pile:::

My bible.. I want to read more Psalms this week.

On my tv:::
Nothing.. it is so quiet right now.. well everyone is in bed.. but I hope to be productive tomorrow and take advantage of my day off.
On the menu for this week:::
I honestly don't cook as much as I used too since I started working full time. My husband does most the cooking now since he is home full time. I still want to make it a priority to make a few suppers.. showing love to my family.

On my to do list:::
We got the tree up and lights outside but I haven't bought one gift yet or put all the Christmas boxes. it has taken over my dining room.. must finish that tomorrow.

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
I have two little love'es I need to make asap.. the twins are coming soon for one of my great friends. I haven't done these yet.. want to get them done.


From the camera:::
I was so thankful for new family pictures this weekend. This is my Christmas gift! I collaborated with another photographer. We haven't in a couple years. I was happy to finally get some new ones down.
I am also thankful for this candid pictures. Getting these pictures weren't easy with my boys. They of course wanted to play like boys do. Their were a few tears but we made it through.


Homemaking Tips:::
Not waiting to the last moment to do something.. I am the queen of this.
Looking around the house:::
Lots of cleaning and organizing to do!

On my prayer list:::
My oldest brother! - Praises.. he is choosing life and is doing better
Using my time wisely
My husbands health
Being a better role model at work and at home for Christ.Spending better time with my boys and husband.

Bible verse, Devotional:::
The righteous person may have many troubles,

    but the Lord delivers him from them all. Psalms 34:19

No comments: