Monday, March 19, 2012

Happy Homemaker Monday



On my reading pile:::
I have been reading a book about the singer Selena, written by her husband. It is a good read, and I didn't realized she was only 23 when she was killed.

On my TV:::
I actually watch a few episodes of Desperate Housewives when I got home from work. I normally don't watch this anymore but the ending of this show has some crazy episodes.

On the menu for this week:::
My hubby made the best slow cooked steaks today with amazing gravy and steamed vegtables and salad. Chalupas tomorrow. Filipino Chicken Stir Fry and Fried Rice on Wednesday for my hubby's birthday.

On my to do list:::
Just finished painting the living room and now I AM GOING to paint the kitchen. We are finally painting after living here for 3 yrs. My good friend is going to come and help me decorate.. she is sooooooooo talented in design.

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
I have been doing the same blankets for awhile now.. haven't in awhile thought because I hurt my hand/shoulder at work. I should be able to start again soon.

Looking around the house:::
Gabe is playing his xbox, I just got home from the grocery store for a few things. My almost 5 yr old is playing in the bathtub. My dog is determined to get in the darn trash, and my oldest son is asleep for the night.

From the camera:::
My husband and I worked hard on redoing the boys room. My husband did most of the hard labor. We redid the original flooring.


On my prayer list:::
A town close to ours lost a high school teenager this past weekend in a car accident. We are waiting to hear back from my husband's big interview.

Bible verse, Devotional:::
After he said this, he was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid him from their sight. Acts 1:9

No comments: