Monday, September 19, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday

The weather in my neck of the woods:
The weather is gotten so much better.

Things that make me happy:
Dishes that are all washed, still working on that.. and dreaming of a dishwasher again some day.
Newborns coos and sounds.

Book I'm reading:
I just finished Heaven is for Real. Wow, I love how a child tells about how heaven is. I am still reading Facing Your Giants, and The Wedding by Nicolas Sparks. I am also studying and reading through 1 John in my bible for my quiet time.

What's on my TV today:
I need to not be near the tv today, too much to do! But I might stop or fold clothes while I watch Dancing with the Stars.

On the menu for dinner:
Not sure yet.. I have cooked a lot lately and not sure what I will do tonight.

On my To Do List:
Laundry.. always.. Dishes.. always..Loving on my family.. always!

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
Not a particular recipe.. but I have loved making chicken salad in different ways.

In the craft basket:
Finished my niece's birthday blanket.. she loved it. I am now working on a few baby blankets.. and also trying to finish my goddaughter's tinker bell blanket that I have been working on for awhile. I have to be in the mood to crochet.



Looking forward to this week:
Applying for a subbing job in my boys district.
Putting an ad in our local newspaper for my photography.
Being productive everyday!

Tips and Tricks:non right now


No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):


Lesson learned the past few days:
It just works better when you don't have something nice to say don't say it at all.

On my mind:
Job, marriage, motherhood

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked at and our hands have touched—this we proclaim concerning the Word of life. 1 John 1:1

No comments: