Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Mini Muffin Melts from PW

I have loved looking at Pioneer Woman's blog a lot more lately, especially the cooking section. I love her recipes because they are step by step with pictures. I do well with the visual part. I was just browsing through thinking of what I could make for my family for dinner and I came across Mini Muffin Melts. I was excited to know that I had everything already in my kitchen and was excited to try it out. I even took a few of my own pictures, not as fab as hers, but the yum factor was still there!



Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Cook Time: 5 Minutes
Difficulty: Easy
Servings: 6 Ingredients

* 12 whole Hard-boiled Eggs, Peeled And Chopped
* 2 cups Grated Cheddar Cheese
* 1 cup (real) Mayonnaise
* 12 slices Bacon, Fried And Crumbled
* 1 Tablespoon (heaping) Dijon Mustard
* ½ teaspoons Garlic Powder
* 3 dashes Worcestershire Sauce
* 6 whole English Muffins Split

Preparation Instructions

Combine eggs with all other ingredients. Fold together gently. Cover and store in the fridge overnight. ( I didn't store it overnight and it worked just as well, the flavors just marinate more together when you have it the next day.)

Spread on English muffin halves, then broil for 3 to 5 minutes or until hot and bubbly. (Don’t set them too close to the heating element.)

Serve immediately!

*** I added one green bell pepper chopped up because I love them and it added a nice crunch to it***





This is also a tremendously delicious egg salad that you can serve on wheat bread with/without a big leaf of Romaine lettuce. The Boys all loved it including my hubby!

No comments: