Monday, July 12, 2010

Communicating in our marriage about Time managment.


Week #5 Challenge: Make a list of 5 things you currently do and ask your husband to prioritize them for you of what is important to him. For example - a clean home, home cooked dinner, coupon clipping, service at church, having friends over for dinner, watching/doing sports with him, etc.


1. Intimacy in our marriage.
2. Spending Quality Time with Him.
3. Quality Family time with our children.
4. Home cooked meals.
5. Clean Home.


I am finally caught up with my marriage challenges. Yeah!

9 comments:

Traci Michele said...

Great list! Doesn't it take a HUGE burden off to know what our husband likes!

I linked up too:

http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2010/07/are-you-running-yourself-ragged-trying.html

Homemaker Honey said...

Hello! I'm participating in the Completing Him Challenge, too! May God bless your marriage as you share your list with your husband.

For His Name's Sake,
Deborah
Homemaker Honey
homemakerhoney.com

P.S.
I'm celebrating marriage with a Hello, Handsome! Blog Party stop by and enjoy the fun!

Courtney (Women Living Well) said...

Great job with the challenge! Intimacy is #1 - I'm finding this a lot lol!!! Keep on listening to your man and persevere in prayer!
Much Love,
Courtney

Lisa Grace said...

Congrats; what a great list!

Salena said...

Our lists are very much alike! I just found your blog today. It is so pretty!

Sheri said...

I think I have seen intimacy at the top of every list. :-)

Stam House said...

we share some good point! #1 was the same!!!

becca banana said...

Good post!

Maytina said...

What a sweet list! I have to admit that I'm a little jealous of how many husbands have the same #1 and my husband didn't even put it on his list! LOL