Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I accept the challenge! How about you?


I am accepting a challenge started by one of my favorite encouraging blogs over at Women Living well.

It started on Sunday so I figure not too late to link up.
This is a video below about it. Head over to her blog and link up with me.



I want to be my husband's helper not his leader. I have done better with that in the past but have struggled with it as of late. We are going through alot of changes in the Smith family. He job's contract is about to end in a few weeks. He is up for 2 other jobs in 2 different cities. We have bought a home here in Snyder and have just begun to like it here and feel like we fit in. We love our church, friends, and the schools.

The first job is near Fort Worth. I am so excited about this one. I have wanted to live near or by there for quite sometime and so does Gabe. The other one is in Abliene. We live alot closer to there and Gabe could commute and we could stay here. Ultimately it doesn't matter what we want, it is what God has planned for us. Every where we have lived in the past 5 years, whether it was the panhandle of Texas, or Colorado, God planned for us to be each place for His Glory, not ours.

What is it my husband needs?

To start with a few for me..
Better organization skills
Pray for him and with him more daily.
Start my day with my quiet time on a more regular basis so I can start my day right with the Lord and in turn be the best wife and mom I can be.
Be his helper not Leader.
More family time one on one with each other and LESS computer and TV time.
Those are just a few to start.
I am so thankful for my hubby. We met along time ago and I never thought he would be the one I was to marry, but God had other plans and HE knew what he was doing for sure!
I WANT TO BE WHAT MY HUSBANDS NEEDS AND WHAT GOD HAS PLANNED FOR ME TO DO!


THE DAY WE GOT MARRIED!

No comments: