Monday, April 20, 2009


On my bedside table:
love dare book: still.. but I am so sad because I have misplaced it.. and I am only on day 21..

THe first twilight book.. finally have gotten into it..chap 8

On my TV: really haven't watched to much tv lately.. busy getting ready to move to our new house
On the menu for tonight: not sure yet.. need the money to go grocery shopping

On the Chore list : the laundry doesn't seem as evil now.. just hate doing the dishes especially without a dishwasher..poo!

New Recipe I tried last week: i did a spin on my sil's taco soup recipe... I didn't have taco seasonings mix so I put in a chile seasoning mixture, added some black beans with the rest of the ingredients.. since I didn't have enough pinto beans.. and I added some diced green chilies as well.. loved it!

In the craft basket: still working on Greyson's blanket.. and I have a few other blankets that I have continued to work on..

Looking forward to: Closing on our house in 15 days Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Homemaking Tip for this week: kids act up more when they are just needing your attention and not just half of it..

Favorite photo from last week:
a little blurry.. but I just love Aj's face in it

On my Prayer List:
To get ready to move this house, my surrogacy journey,Ronna and Brandon, my mom's day to day health, still trying to find a church home, my hubby, and my kids

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
Beth Moore.. Esther Tough being a women..
this week.. It is tough being a woman who can balance passion with patience.
I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave h himself for me. Gal 2 :20
You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires; to be made new in the attitude of your minds; and to put on the new self, created to be like God in the true righteousness and holiness. Eph 4:22-24
`

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Welcome to Happy Homemaker Monday :)

I enjoyed reading your post and I loved the photo, his expression is priceless LOL