Friday, August 3, 2007

my sweet growing baby AJ

Well we went to his 4 month check up yesterday. He is now 18 lbs. and 26 inches long. He had to get 4 shots. Gabe held him while I stepped out of the room. I just couldn't bare to see his face hurting like that. I have been right next to him since he was born for the other shots and this time it was Daddy's turn. He is such a small kid being in the 95 percentile of his weight.. =) I just can't imagine not being with him everyday. He is such a cuddler and always looks for our voice.



I have now started him on cereal. He just loves it and is doing well with it. I just can't imagine life without my boys (including my wonderful husband). He is now sitting in his johnny jump up and plays and plays. He is starting to teeth and is drooling everywhere. I finally got a bumbo chair for him (pictures coming soon)and he loves it!! He can sit up now in it and just looks around and smiles away.





1 comment:

Abby said...

I can't believe how much he has seemed to grow up since I saw him last month! Sweetie Pie!