Friday, October 21, 2016

Attitude of Gratitude 347-370

347. Learning new crochet patterns.
348. Conquering Mt. Laundry.
349. October Mortage paid.
350. Friends that are family. I love being "Aunt Sarah" to more precious kids.
351. My sweet sister in Christ, Amber and her family.
352. Daily Devotions with my husband.
353. Family prayer time.
354. Seeing my boys and all my church babies worshiping Jesus with such freedom.
355. New book we are going through together..with my bible study girls on Tuesday nights.
Uninvited by Lysa TeuKeurst
356. Prayer time for my family and friends
357. Thankful the Holy Spirit burdens my heart with who needs prayers/call/text/visit.
358. Deactivated Facebook! Focusing on my first Ministry.
359. My beautiful and supportive
"bonus"  step mom,Claudia. 💜💜
360. My sister in Christ, Jessica. She is our Children's Ministry director and is doing a great job and has such a love for our kids at church. I have been in Children's ministry for 6 years now and so thankful for her servants heart.
361. So thankful for friends that hold me accountable in many ways.
362. Steffani Kerr..a beautiful sister in Christ with a full plate- 4 kids..home schools..and such an encouragement to me and my family.
363. Thankful I have been paying more attention to what I eat and drink now..using a fitness app and accountability. Feeling better daily.
364. Finished reading Redeeming Love by Francis Rivers..so good.
365. A warm home to go home too.
366. Food in the fridge and pantry...cant say this one enough.
367. God's unconditional love for us.

368. 

My Dad and Claudia get to travel a lot so thankful they are able too. This is in Tennessee. 
 369.
This is Amber and her kids. Missing her husband, Justin in this picture.

370. Thankful my boys enjoy playing with older and younger generations.

No comments: