Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday




Thank you Sandra at http://familycorner.blogspot.com/ for hosting.


The w
eather.....
High of 82 today. We didn't get to do our Easter Egg Hunt yesterday due to me having to work so we will wait till it is cool to have one tonight.

Right now I am....
I just got home from a dental cleaning, no fun but needed! I am enjoying my day off today!

Thinking....
I have many things I need to be doing but relaxing is one of them right now.

On my reading pile....
I just finished Safe Haven by Nicolas Sparks. I can't wait to see the movie.

On my TV.....
Catching up on Army Wives and Revenge


On the menu for this week....
well not sure but my hubby does most the cooking now with me working full time, so I never know till dinner time, but trust me it is always good..

On my to do list....
Many things..thankfully I am done with the bills and scheduling dr. appts this morning
Son's soccer practice tonight
I am going to help make homemade suckers for our kids camp fundraisers. 


In the craft basket....
I have tried to start a few or finish a few blankets but my wrist still bother me for now so I will wait. =(

Looking forward to this week....
Getting to go to Sam's for a big shopping trip in the next big town, I know you are jealous. 
I also finally found a eye doctor that takes my vision insurance. I have needed new glasses for over a year now.

Looking around the house....
Big time cleaning and putting away of things is needed

From the camera....

It was my son's 6th Birthday this past week. It was also their Easter party day. I added some cupcakes to all the sugar. This is my silly husband with crafts that my son made in his speech therapy time.


On my prayer list.....
My big brother needs a lot of prayer. Pray that he continues to choose life. 
Prayer for finances and sticking to our small budget. I am grateful to being able to pay bills!
Prayers that my husband's blood will be therapeutic soon. It has been on cuminden  for over 3 months now.

Bible verse, Devotional....
Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you - James 4:8
He is not here, He is Risen!

No comments: