Friday, July 22, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude 161-171

161. I am so thankful to find a few video clips that are so dear to my heart.

This is my maternal grandmother singing Jesus Loves Me to my kids 4 years ago.
162. I am so thankful that we are worked harder to get our house in better shape and have gotten ride of lots of clutter.
163. I am so thankful that we had a very successful garage sale a few weeks ago.
164. I am thankful for my antique couch that was given to me by my pastor's wife. I love it and now I am using in my photo shoots as well as a fun prop.
165. I am so thankful that my mom always took time to read and sing to my boys. I love this video that I found that show's how awesome she was.

166. I am sooooo thankful for a working air conditioner. The heat is not lovely!
167. I am thankful for when a baby coos/smiles, it is so sweet and I can't get enough of it.

(This is AJ when he was just over 2 mths. old and Jared's voice when he was 2 in the background.)
168. I am thankful that my AJ finally has his own opinion and isn't afraid to tell you!
169. I am thankful for my fabulous friend Danielle. She is from New Jersey. I met her long time ago when she lived in Texas for a short time. She is a Math teacher and loves her students so much and does so much for them. She is one of my few TRUE friends. I love her Italian accent, it is the best!
170. I am thankful that my son loves to interpret songs at church through his dancing. It is a sight to see, he isn't just being silly either, he is giving glory to God.
171. I am thankful that I have had the privileged to start learning how to sign some praise songs. I feel it brings the song to a deeper form of worship for me.

No comments: