Sunday, June 5, 2011

End of the school year for AJ.

AJ has come so far with his learning and disabilities. AJ know has his own opinion and we can have a conversation. He tends to crack me up when he begins to tell me a story, he has lots of hand movements. Imagine that? I wonder whom he got that from. His sensory disabilities seems to be non existent now! Praise Jesus, I give Him all the glory!
He will be in main stream pre-k next year along with speech therapy and occupational therapy as well. He got to do lots of fun things as well, and I loved that he can now come home, and tell me all about it!
I wanted to share some pics that his teacher took throughout the year, more in the spring semester. I took the last 3, I thankfully got to go with him to the zoo.






















No comments: