Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunday's-Getting to know Me Better.



How long have I been a believer in Christ? ( Gabe suggested this one)
I was baptized when I was a baby by my dad actually. I have always known the Lord! I feel that I finally really starting growing in my faith daily in my mid twenties. Before I felt like I was just doing enough to get by, it seemed. I loved the Lord and wanted to be faithful to him, but it seems I took my relationship with him more seriously and craved it when I was in my mid twenties. I want to fall in love with my Father in heaven more and more each day,to have my quiet time and know that it is a top priority! I realized that I grew more in my faith when I was able to worship more freely with a little charismatic on the side. =) That is how I love to worship, hands raised and surrendering all to Him!


Does God have plans for my hubby and I to have more children?
We have prayed about it together. God has said yes we would have one more, but he said not right now. I would love to have a girl for sure. I will take whatever God blesses us with. If we had a girl, I would like to name her Vonda Lynn after my mom and call her Lynn.


Will I try any new recipes this week?
Since my hubby is diabetic now, we are both changing our diet and being more healthy together. We have both lost weight as well. =)
I am trying a few new recipes from this site.
The first one is:
Chicken Salad with Potatoes, Green Beans and Tarragon Dressing. I will make it this week and do a post about it. It sounds yummy, I even have fresh tarragon to use.

No comments: