Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Good Morning!

The Bible clearly states that it is the woman's role to be the manager of her home and her husband's helper.
Titus 2 says women are to be "busy at home." I Timothy 5:14 says "So I counsel younger widows to marry, to have children, to manage their homes and to give the enemy no opportunity for slander." And the Proverbs 31 woman is clearly the picture of a woman who has accepted her assignment to manage her home with joy!

Well these past few days I haven't managed it with joy. I had been doing really well for awhile and was taking pride in our home and trying to take my responsibilities seriously and then the beginning of this week I have been so emotionally spent that I gave up on my daily duties. But that isn't an excuse I have to persevere and draw from the Lords strength and not my own. We will not have to go 14 days again before we see Gabe and I am so thankful for that. We will leave Friday to go to him and stay until Monday.

I want to concentrate on my motherly and wifely duties and above all my duty to our King.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Your on a wonderful path with our Lord! Such awesome faith in our Savior