Friday, January 15, 2010

Good Morning!

I have been camping out in Proverbs 31 yesterday today and for awhile!
Prov 31:2
O my son, O son of my womb, O son of my vows.

Pray daily for my sons. Nightly in the Smith household especially with Gabe being gone for work, Jared has had a hard time. It is now hitting Him even harder now that it has sunk in that Nana is in Heaven. For the most of the time I take time to comfort explain, hold him, pray with him, and sing to him. Well last night I was just wanting a break and he was just needing love and mommy's attention especially with AJ asleep already.
So we sat down and read one of his favs, we prayed, and I held him and sang to him. I might not always get my down time every day but that is okay, I am called to be there mom and that is were I need to be.
Daily I need to have earnest prayer for my hubby, and my babies!
I am on assignment from God to pray over my children and husband!

No comments: