Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Outside my Window...a beautiful fall day

I am thinking...how much I will continue to miss my mommy so much every day.

From the learning rooms
...learning to FULLY rely on God and not myself

I am thankful for...getting to volunteer at Jared's school more now.

From the kitchen...not sure yet for tonight

I am wearing
...yellow and white striped old navy tee, jeans and bare foot of course

I am reading...New Moon still.. actually read alot this past weekend

I am hoping...to live every day to the fullest and not take anything for granted and focus my good energy on my family.

I am creating..my christmas project for the grandkids.. that my mom started

I am hearing...aj eat at taco at the table and biscuit trying to find any droppings

Around the house...still decorating our new home

One of my favorite things...reading books to my children.


A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week.. volunteering again at the book fair tomorrow morning and I am going to take AJ for his hearing test.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... **a precious memory**

No comments: