Tuesday, February 24, 2009


On my bedside table: my beth moore bible study : The Book of Esther.

On my TV: a Tyler Perry movie

On the menu for tonight: actually didn't cook.. but will continue our meal plan tomorrow

On my To Do List: always alot.. but that is part of my job as a homemaker..and glad to be at home with my babies

New Recipe I tried last week: i tried a new stroganoff recipe awhile back.

In the craft basket: making a few blankets for a few people including precious twins due in June.

Homemaking Tip for this week: spend time with your babies before time on the computer first thing in the morning.. workin on that one!

Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other): one of my brother becoming a Deacon at his church

Favorite photo from last week: My Sil stopped by on her way home with the kids the other day.. and this is her youngest and my youngest.. just warms my heart..


Lesson learned the past few days: there are somethings in life that no matter how much you prepare yourself- you'll never be in control. that's not our job, but HIS.... amen to that Sarah Angelica

On my Prayer List: hubby... spending enough time with my children and less selfish time, my mom celebrated her 59th bday today with my dad camping in the Palo Dura canyons

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses: Beth Moore study on Esther: it is tough being a women..learning that I am more valuable then any external beauty I may or may not have.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

happy birthday to vonda!!!

Abby said...

Made my heart smile! Love you, 1st