Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 1-25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
I figured I would do this while taking a break from cleaning.
1. I like the smell of coffee but can't stand the taste of it or with anything with the coffee taste to it, and everyone still offers it to me.
2. I so cried for a week when I found out that my adopted brother from Korea was a boy when I was five. Can I get a sister please? Oh well he turned like my little sister.. j/k love you John
3. I suck at being organized and clean. I am working on that daily with alot of pray. My kitchen got a deep clean today. Or I just get fed up on cleaning and then the boys destroy ..destroy.. yes blaming it on them.
4. I still have trouble making a point to not talk while I am chewing my food.
5. I lost my Afro full of curls when I had my babies.. well it is still wavy.
6. I have only been close to my oldest brother for the past 3 years or so.
7. I never thought I would have such beautiful brown babies.. yes I can say that.. no blond hair blue eyed baby here.. =)
8. I never met a Filipino person until I met my husband.. and yes they are such wonderful sweet people.
9. I feel like I have to shave Jared's head to get it fully clean on his scalp because his curls are so tight.. and it is hard to get to the dirt... random yes!!
10. We never got to go on our honeymoon because my birth certificate came in too late.. but hopefully going on one in May if that works out with everything.. I don't even know where Gabe and I are going because it is a surprise from Gabe.. we just have to work out the details with the kiddos.
11. I feel so blessed to have my SIL as one of closet friends.
12. Every one may not know this, but I broke both of my wrists when I was 13.. the crazy thing is Gabe did the same thing when he was 9. Yes we were meant to be.
13. It is weird for me to just sit their and not go pick up a cry baby even when it is not mine.. I am just used to the smallest baby being mine when I am around my family. I still will if need be or to help out her mom.
14. I feel I have mastered Filipino fried rice now... even Gabe says it is good.
15. I hate my hair.. and I wish I didn't have to cut it.. but it fell out and broke off after my hair was destroyed by this lovely stylist that didn't mind over processing my hair without telling me that wasn't the smart thing to do after I asked her too. I see people with long hair and just have alittle envy.
16.I really just don't like seafood.. I have tried shrimp a few times but never liked it .. some fishes are okay.. fried is the only way I will probably eat it..not even lobster
17.I always complained that we were the last ones to leave from church when I was little .. and know I tend to do the same thing..
18. I am the worst at staying on task.. and telling a story in the short version.. always ends up the long version.
19. True friends are truly hard to come by.. and I can count them on only 1 hand..
20. Nursing was so amazing with my son.. and I pray that I will be able to do that with my next child if we are blessed to have another one.. not sure if blessed is the word..j/k
21. I talk on my phone too much when I drive.. I know .. must stop that!
22. I actually text now.. sounds stupid.. I was probably the last person to have a dvd player as well..
23. I have made it to everyone of the St Paul "Crews" wedding .. and no one was able to come to mine.. sad.. sorry mistake.. I wasn't their for Matt and Allison's.. gas was truly insane then.. doesn't change anything of course..
24. I thought I was closer to a few of my extended family members.. I was wrong.. whatever
25. I have been trying to get new recipes on Food network almost daily now..
Tag: Abby, John, Denise, Lauren, Sarah L