Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Mommy...



I have always been daddy's little girl growing up but I have been your little princess. I felt bad that I didn't finish writing my letter for you for the emanus walk so here it is.
I have throughly enjoyed being with you these last few days through these transition of our crazy move that you have been so supportive and encouraging of in these last few weeks..I am not sure how to put all my feelings into words so I will do it this way... starting with I Love ... about you
I Love the way your skin is soo soft and you have taught me to take care of myself over the years.. cause you are one hot 58 year old for you sure..(i know weird that I put that one first)
I love that you stayed home with us for 16 years and had a great attitude.. as you continue to have now..
I love you
I love the way you remind me to not speak harsh words about others.."where does that get you"
I love the way you laugh and have such a fiesty step in you
I love you
I love how your sunshine reaches so many people in many different states
I love you
I love the way you say get busy living or get busy dying..so true
I love you
I love the way you cook with such love in your food.. ( did that sound right)
I love you
I love the way you are the best Nana to my kids and love them so whole heartly..even when discipline is needed..
I love you
I love the way you show love to people that maybe do not always show it to you..
I love you
I love the way you continue to encourage crazy ole disorganize me.. and know that every step does count..
I love the way you worry about us and want the best for all of us
I love you
I love the way you make time for Jesus everyday in your quiet time with Him
I love you
I love the way you have taken on your cancer.. with God in your corner..
I love you
I love the way you hug me with such meaning and such a sweet kiss to add
I love you
I love the way you love my husband and he is truely one of your own and he cherishes every bit of that
I love you
I love the way you tell me to not waste any tears on this stupid disease because GOD IS IN CONTROL.
I love the way you ask if I have done my laundry today?
I love you
I love the way you tried to keep our minds off of having chicken pox by making chocolate cookies with us..
I love you
I love the way you remind me that I am pretty on the inside as well
I love you
I love the way you encourage everyone even when you are down as well
I love you
I love how you cherish and spend such wonderful time with my daddy and continue to take care of him even going through what you are going through
I love that you waited with me on my first day of kindergarten on the sidewalk for daddy to come pick me up.
I love hearing and seeing your beautiful face when I was performing at half time with the dance team in high school.
I love you!
I love to see the look on your face when I annoy you.. =)
I love you!
I love your tight bond with Jared ...when you thankfully let me come home to live for awhile when I had no place to go.. and in the end didn't have to put Jared up for adoption...and you where with him and I helping me raise him in his first 10 months of his life..

Jared loves his Nana
I love the way you where with during both my labors and one of my biggest coaches..
I love you
I love the way you read to my boys with such excitement and they just thrive on that!!!
I love you mommy!!
I love the way you try to tell me to go to bed even though you are not the boss of me anymore =)))) but you know I need more sleep then ever..
I love the way you rush me off the phone.. because you know I have a million things I should be doing as a homemaker..=)
I love you mother figure!! =)
I love the way you wanted to adopt and give an orphan a chance at life and the love and support he deserved.
I love you
I love the way you remind me have I prayed for my husband today?
I could on and on but in the end.. I can say that I am truely blessed to have you as my momma and I proud to be called Vonda JR. from time to time...
I love you!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm having tears in my eyes. That is so true and sooo wonderful! Tell Mom my love! Hugs and kisses for you too!