Friday, September 26, 2008

Women of Faith Conference 2008


http://store.womenoffaith.com/wofstore/product_detail.asp?sku=0781445345&ref=08hol

I was so blessed to be apart of the women of faith conference this past weekend. My sweet husband had fun with the boys and I had a ladies weekend with my ladies from my church. I learned, cried, laughed, cried, danced, sang, grew, danced, and cried alot of happy and sad tears. I was so blessed by this weekend and grew so much more then I have in along time.
I bought this book their and so glad I have. The author is Anita Renfroe and her husband. She is a christian comedian. You might of seen her "Momsense" to the tune of William Tell overture or on Good Morning America as their comedian correspondent.



Gabe and I have been doing this every night or at least trying too. We have really gotten into it. Last night it was about what do we miss about "what life was life before we had children." Well that is funny because that never was the case for us. I asked Gabe what was life like before Jared and I and he said "Unlimited Potential." Yes I was laughing on the inside. He said he was kidding and then looked into my eyes and said, "My life began with you two." I melted.
I also got to meet one of my favorite singers, Mandisa.
Her concert was amazing and blew the roof off the Pepsi center in Denver.
She was a finalist on American Idol and was the one that Simon made comments about her weight. She was told by producers to tell him something mean back but she didn't and instead she verbally forgave him and told him she would be praying for him. They aired all of that as well.




My other favorite was Nicole Mullen. She was unreal. She brought her dancers with her and they were all teenagers from her group of teens that she and her husband mentors.


I couldn't of asked for a better weekend. Here are a few fun pics from the weekend.
Hopefully next year I will be able to go next year in Dallas with my sister in laws and my mom.

No comments: