Friday, September 28, 2007

New camera.. long lasting photos...




My husband brought home a new camera for me the other day. We had been talking about it for awhile, wanting to invest in a good quality camera. He bought me a Digital Canon Rebel Xti. I love it!! The important thing is it has 10.1 megapixels.

I have always enjoyed taking pictures and especially of my children. I am very interested in learning how to take artistic ones of everything from landscape, to portraits...etc. I am going to start taking some pictures for friends..to get some practice. I am going to be doing some senior pics as well for a girl from my church. My husband went above and beyond and got me Adobe Photoshop. This is amazing...I can do endless things with the pics now. Here are a few examples to start off with... let me know what ya'll think..



No comments: