Saturday, August 13, 2011

Atttitude of Gratitude 174-184


174. So thankful for the rain, this morning. It was such a glorious sound to wake up too. I went outside and just praised Jesus for the rain. AJ asked, "what is that sound mommy?" He hadn't heard rain or thunder in a long time.

175. I am so thankful for new photography jobs. These are commercial shoots for businesses websites. I am having fun with those. I got to try some of the catering food I shot this afternoon.


176. I am grateful for the money to be able to get my boys school supplies.

177. I am thankful for all the awesome garage sales I went to this summer to stock my sons up on clothes for years to come.

178. I am so grateful for all the wonderful handy-downs I have received from my friends.

179. I am so thankful they we will be able to go to my grandmothers celebration service at the end of August. We will get to see a lot of family we haven't seen in awhile.

180. I am thankful that my boys sat still enough for my husband to cut their fro's off, and they look good. Their was no screaming or crying involved.

181. I am thankful that my mom is pain free from cancer and just celebrated her 2nd heavenly birthday in heaven. I miss her of course still so much.

182. I am so thankful for my mom's sisters, my aunt Janean and my aunt Cynthia. They have been so helpful and comforting to me.

183. I am thankful that my nice lens on my camera starting working again. Wahoo!

184. I am thankful that we are having an african celebration at church tomorrow. A group from our church went to Uganda, Africa a few weeks ago for the 3rd time in 3 years. They saw over 254 salivations and many miracles there.

No comments: