Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Good Morning!

Yesterday was the hardest birthday for me in my whole life. I missed my mom so much and my hubby had to be away at work. I was trying to be happy and be thankful for another year of life and have a good attitude. I feel apart many times and was a bad mother as well. I haven't yelled at my kids like that in a LONG time. They were acting crazy bad but they were just being boys and it wasn't that bad and I got way off my schedule.. not a good thing.
So I read again 1 Thess Chapter 4 and concentrated on this verse as I have done many times before. Today will be a better day!

Brothers , we do not want you to be ignorant about those who fall asleep, or to grieve like the rest of men, who have no hope. We believe that Jesus died and rose again and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him.
1 Thess. 4:13

No comments: