Monday, March 23, 2009


On my bedside table:
love dare book: one day 14.. alittle slow I know..working on it...
The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey
THe first twilight book.. but focusing on the first two!

On my TV: dancing with the stars!.. but going to not watch because getting to hang with my hubby after not being able to all weekend because of working.... is important to take time to spend with him

On the menu for tonight: Yummy Chicken cream corn chowder that I made a big batch last night..

On my To Do List: Finish the evil laundry!!! and the more evil dishes

New Recipe I tried last week: successfully made some triple choc treasures.. not on the diet but wanted to make something special for Gabe's bday the day after.. since I was at work..

In the craft basket: I just finished one of the twins blankets and now I am crocheting the little boy's blanket.. I am loving how they have turned out. still doing this

Looking forward to: getting the house loan approved and closing on this house sooner then later if it is the Lord's will.. same from last week

Homemaking Tip for this week: make time for your hubby.. and do not let tv or facebook take over that precious time

Blog Post of the week:

Favorite photo from last week:jared looks like he is biting them and he isn't he is attempting to give him a kiss.


Lesson learned the past few days: again keeping my negativity on the down side and refrain from always going there..

On my Prayer List:
My hubby, the house we are praying to get if it is the Lord's will, pray to make it a point to tell a bible story to Jared and AJ every night before bed.

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
Beth Moore.. Esther Tough being a women..
Be of the same mind towards each other. Romans 12:16

1 comment:

Deanna B. said...

By far, this is my favorite pic of your precious boys!! It speaks volumes.