Monday, March 16, 2009


On my bedside table:
love dare book: one day 11
The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey
THe first twilight book.. but focusing on the first two!

On my TV: dancing with the stars!

On the menu for tonight: We actually went out for Gabe's bday tonight. I am working on his bday at a hospital about 25 miles away so we will not get to be together.. so we celebrated tonight and probably more on Thursday as well..
I also made some awesome cookies last night as well!


On my To Do List: Finish the evil laundry!!!

New Recipe I tried last week: the best meatloaf ever.. try toasting the bread before you tear it up and add it to the meat.. and also some cooked bacon.. yummmy!

In the craft basket: I just finished one of the twins blankets and now I am crocheting the little boy's blanket.. I am loving how they have turned out.

Looking forward to: getting the house loan approved and closing on this house sooner then later if it is the Lord's will

Homemaking Tip for this week: don't let laundry build up.. one day at a time.. or one load at a time..

Blog Post of the week: Coping with losing a baby

Favorite photo from last week: my camera is broke and in the shop so the pics I took I can't upload them because my latest card reader is broken..

Lesson learned the past few days: Concentrating on not using negativity in your every language and attitude can be hard but well worth it.

On my Prayer List:
My hubby, whether or not this house will go through, safe spring break travels for Sarah, Tim and their friends, and my friends dad who had open heart surgery today.. age mid 40's

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
Beth Moore.. Esther Tough being a women..
Learning so much more about love that I never realized through the Love dare book and all the wonderful verses ..
He who trusts in the Lord, loving kindness shall surround them. Psalm 32:10

No comments: