Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Visit to Snyder, Tx / Mom and Dad's House




We were so happy to get out of the house and go on a little weekend trip to Texas. I would be a liar if I said the traveling with two little ones was all rainbows and bunnies but we survived. We hung out in Snyder, TX for a few days and then partied with my parents at the end. It was nice to stay in a hotel and just play with the kids and take them to the park,play at the kiddie water park, feed the ducks, swim in the hotel pool, and watch the prairie dogs. Jared highlight was getting to play in the kiddie pool outside. We can't do that here because it doesn't seem to get warm enough or the water comes out at freezing temperatures. I always enjoyed getting to hang out with my parents. Jared and AJ love having all the attention on them with Nana and Papa. Gabe was able to help dad by fixing his computer that every other expert thought couldn't happen. I got to sing a little bit before church with Dad accompanying me on the piano. Over all good weekend with great warm weather. The boys actually wore shorts the whole time. We even got to go to our favorite Japanese restaurant in Plainview. On the way home we got to stop and see my Mary Kay director for a little bit in Tulia.




My Favorite B&W's from the trip






No comments: