Thursday, February 21, 2008

My Man


I saw this on someone's blog and I thought it would be fun to talk about Gabe for a bit....
1. Who is your man? GABE

2. How long have you been together? May 2005(dating) Married Jan, 27, 2006

3. How long did you date? 7 mths

4. How old is your man? About to be 32..

5. Who eats more? we both eat too much but we are working hard to decrease our portion size

6. Who said "I love you" first? Gabe did... in United Grocery store parking lot.. we had only been offically dating for less then a month..but we met 5 years...before that..and he said that he had always loved me from when we met in 2001..awwww

7. Who is taller? Gabe by about 2-3 inches

8. Who sings better? me by far.. =) but Gabe sure can sing loud to his jams

9. Who is smarter? finances..me... and almost everything else Gabe

10. Whose temper is worse? probably mine.. Gabe is pretty laid back

11. Who does the laundry? ME! Gabe forgot how to work the washer and dryer after we married...

12. Who takes out the garbage? gabe...all the way.. even though he doesn't get all the bags out to the street..and ends up waiting for the next tuesday sometimes

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me.

14. Who pays the bills? me... gabe handles the big bills as the director at work
15. Who is better with the computer? gabe... computer geek

16. Who mows the lawn? no mowing for awhile.. their is 4 feet of snow in our front yard probably until may or so

17. Who cooks dinner? both of us - I hate it though! Gabe is MUCH better than I am...
18. Who drives when you are together? Gabe

19. Who pays when you go out? Gabe..

20. Who is most stubborn? me

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Gabe

22. Whose parents do you see the most? mine..his mom comes to see us or when we are in SA, TX we see her.

23. Who kissed who first? mutual? in the children'd radiology ER where we worked together ( 2001)

24. Who asked who out? gabe tried in 2001.. but I rejected him... but then he found me again in 2005 and it was mutual then

25. Who proposed? Gabe- Dec 18,2005 in 5 degree weather outside in Dalhart Tx-and asked Jared permission's first. =)

26. Who is more sensitive? Me.

27. Who has more friends? Me.

28. Who has more siblings?me -4 him 2

1 comment:

Abby said...

I'm sooo going to do this! Love hearing even more about our crazy bro-in-law!